Sri Chaitanya lets you work in a multicultural environment with a wide range of highly qualified and experienced colleagues. The wealth of knowledge and information gained here will help your career immensely. And that’s not all, opportunities for new experiences abound because of the diverse and challenging nature of work.
|#||JOB CODE||JOB FUNCTION||JOB TITLE||JOB DESCRIPTION||EXPERIENCE||LOCATION|
|1||PR00002PARE||Primary||PRI-Assoc.Resource Person - English|
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduation with B.Ed / Higher in the subject concerned
Skills Required* Should possess excellent communication
• Should be innovative in designing language development materials.
• Should possess basic computer related skills.
|3-5 years||Sri Chaitanya Schools - HYDERABAD||Apply|
|2||PR00001PRE||Primary||PRI-Resource Person - English|
Academic Qualification : Post-Graduation in English (MA) with B.Ed or higher.
· Should possess excellent communication (written/verbal) skills.
· Should be capable of training teachers.
· Should be innovative in designing language development materials.
· Should understand and adapt to the new working environment.
· Should possess basic computer related skills.
Professional Experience: 5+ years of experience in teacher or
other academic positions is preferred.
Job Description of Resource Persons
Resource persons act as subject matter experts and are responsible for various tasks related to creating/designing and smoother work flow of academic activities in all the braches under their purview.
Below mentioned are the job descriptions/responsibilities of resource persons:
1. Reports to the Regional Coordinator/Head of Academics team
2. Participates in the meetings with external (third-party) resources like publishers when they present their book/product. Gives feedback on same to the superior.
3. Prepares/gives inputs to design text books.
4. Prepares worksheets, study materials and other resources on need basis to the students and teachers.
5. Prepares Comprehensive Plan of Teaching (CPLOT), study materials and other resources needs for teachers and students.
6. Prepares revision schedules, question paper patterns, question papers, scheme of evaluations and answer keys for various assessments conducted throughout the academic year.
7. Designs activities and prepares descriptions for Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluations (CCE) based on the guidelines of CBSE.
8. Interacts with teachers of different branches to clarify their subject-related doubts, to follow up the processes and to suggest ideas/alternatives for any activities/projects.
9. Conducts workshop for teaches to train, update, evaluate them on knowledge & skill.
10. Visits branches to verify if programmes/activities designed are being implemented as prescribed/effectively
11. Conducts in-person or telephonic interview for candidates who are shortlisted for the appointment for the post of teachers. Gives feedback/recommendations to the superior authority and the Principal of respective branch.
12. Designs new activities for the special days/weeks related to their subjects (like Science Week, Math day, Hindi divas etc.)
|5-8 years||Sri Chaitanya Schools - HYDERABAD||Apply|
|3||HU00001HRE||Human Resources||H.R Executive|
· Recruitment, Selection & Induction
· Joining Formalities
· Document Keeping
· ESI, EPF and PT Issues
· HRIS: To have 100% updation of employee records in HRIS
· Exit Formalities
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
· MBA from good institute with 1-3 years of experience in HR, preferably from similar industry.
· Should have knowledge of HR Operations and Talent Acquisition.
· Should be confident, result oriented and able to work independently and well under pressure.
· Should have a go getter attitude.
|1-3 years||NEW TOWN - Kolkata||Apply|
We are looking for candidates with 0-2 years of experience in accounting.
Gender : Male/Female
Location : Bangalore
The Basic Job Description & expectation from the candidate includes :
|1-2 years||MARTHAHALLY - BENGALURU||Apply|